DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information:
- to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy;
- (if our business is sold or integrated with another business), to our advisers, any prospective purchasers and their advisers, and to the new owners of the business;
- if you submit your personal information for publication on our sites, or on our social media profiles, we will publish that information;
- from time to time we may provide your information (but not sensitive information) to our customer service agencies for research and analysis purposes so that we can monitor and improve the products and services we provide, and we or our agents and sub-contractors may contact you to ask you for your feedback and comments on your experiences.
We may disclose non-personally identifiable information to:
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our websites; and
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.