A cookie is a small data file placed on your browser or the hard drive of your computer or other devices (such as smartphones or tablets). Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies
- These are cookies that are required for the operation of our websites. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our websites.
- Analytical/performance cookies
- They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our websites when they are using them. This helps us to improve the way our websites work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies
- These are used to recognise you when you return to our websites. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- [Targeting cookies
- These cookies record your visit to our websites, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our websites and the advertising displayed on them more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.]
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies as described below. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our websites.