With the Guild Ball British Championships just over a month away (12-13th August) here is the event schedule
Friday 11 August
12pm – 11pm: The Element Games North West Gaming Centre will be open for casual and open gaming, for anyone who fancies a last-minute practice game, or perhaps just catching up with some friends across the pitch.
4pm – 7pm: Early Registration Opens
Saturday 12 August
- 08:30: Venue Opens
- 08:30 – 09:15: Registration and Round One Pairings
- 09:15 – 09:30: Event Briefing
- 09:30 – 11:20: Round One
- 11:40 – 13:30: Round Two
- 13:30 – 14:20: Lunch
- 14:30 – 16:20: Round Three
- 16:40 – 18:30: Round Four
- 18:30 – Late: Open Play - The venue has a fully stocked bar, and there are a good number of fast food venues in the local vicinity.
- 19:00 – 20:00: Question and Answer Session, with Rich Loxam and The Development Team. An update on the state of the game, and broader Steamforged topics… and maybe, perhaps, a spoiler or two.
Sunday 13 August
- 09:00: Venue Opens
- 10:00 – 11:50: Round Five
- 11:50 – 12:40: Lunch
- 12:50 – 14:40: Round Six
- 15:00 – 16:50: Round Seven (if needed)
- 17:00 – 17:30: Awards and goodbyes.
Additionally, over the course of the weekend, Steamforged Games’ very own Team Stream will be live-streaming the event for all our fans unable to attend. For the first three rounds, the games that will be streamed will be interesting match-ups from the field, whereas from round 4 onward the streamed game will be the top-table in the room. So join Jamie and Alex for some top tier Guild Ball play, and some low tier Guild Ball commentary on Twitch.tv/steamforged (subscribe now).
Tickets for the event, whether you are aiming for the heady heights of the top table, or for an excellent weekend of Guild Ball amongst friends, are available here.
Check back on Monday for an announcement regarding the goodie bags & prize support.