Terms & Conditions of Newsletter Giveaway
1. Entry is free and open to all eligible participants who satisfy the requirements below.
2. No purchase necessary to enter or win.
3. To enter, you must be subscribed to Steamforged Games’ email newsletter at http://eepurl.com/c7NCLP. This newsletter will provide you with the latest news, promotions, hobby tips, new product releases, teasers, competitions and more. You will be entered into the prize draw automatically when you register for the newsletter. Existing subscribers will be entered automatically.
4. Unsubscribing from the email newsletter will remove your entry from the prize draw.
5. Only one entry per person.
6. The competition will open on 8th April 2019. The competition will close once the Devil May Cry™: The Bloody Palace Kickstarter Campaign has passed its funding target.
7. All current email newsletter subscribers will be entered into the prize draw. 1 (one) winner will be chosen in total.
8. The draw will be made by random selection. The prize draws will take place at Unit 1, Kestrel Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, United Kingdom, M17 1SF once the Devil May Cry™: The Bloody Palace Kickstarter Campaign has passed its funding target. The chance of winning depends upon the number of email newsletter subscribers. Those selected from the draw will be notified via a Kickstarter Update and email immediately upon being selected.
9. The prize will be a pledge to the Devil May Cry™: The Bloody Palace Kickstarter Campaign containing a core game of Devil May Cry™: The Bloody Palace and two (2) Expansion Sets.
10. There is 1 pledge to be won. All entrants will have an equal chance of winning one pledge.
11. The total prize value of the contents of the pledge is £150 (one hundred and fifty) GBP.
12. If an entry is drawn which belongs to a resident of Canada, they must correctly answer a skill-testing question in order to win a prize, in accordance with Canadian law.
13. The prize is not transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
14. This competition is open to residents worldwide, excluding: Afghanistan, Argentina, Belarus, Bolivia, Brazil, Burma, Burundi, Central African Republic, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ecuador, Egypt, Eritrea, Falkland Islands, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Republic of Guinea, Republic of Guinea-Bissau, Gyana, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon and Syria, Libya, Mali, Martinique, Mexico, New Caledonia, North Korea, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Reunion Island, Somalia, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Syria, The Republic of Maldives, Tunisia, Ukraine, Uruguay, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe, the Canadian province of Quebec and American State of Rhode Island.
15. The prizes will be dispatched by tracked delivery once they have been claimed and the Devil May Cry™: The Bloody Palace Kickstarter Project begins shipping to backers.
16. A potential winner is not eligible for any prize unless they have fully complied with the requirements of these rules and they have been notified they are a prize winner by Steamforged Games Ltd in accordance with rule 8 (above).
17. Entries may be rendered void if any of these rules have been breached. If a winning entry is rendered void, a redraw will take place to select another winner.
18. Prizes must be claimed before the end of the Kickstarter Campaign. If the winners have been notified in accordance with rule 8, but have not claimed their prizes by this date, then a redraw will be held. This redraw will take place at Unit 1, Kestrel Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, United Kingdom, M17 1SF on 25th June 2019. The redraw will again be made by random selection. The winner selected from the draw will be notified via email within 7 days. The redraw winner may also be announced online. The winner of the redraw must claim their prize within 3 months. If the prize has not been claimed within this time, then the opportunity to win the prize will be lost and the competition will be closed.
19. By claiming a prize, the winners agree that Steamforged Games can use their name and place of residence (in the format of Jamie G of Manchester, United Kingdom) for advertising and promotional purposes and for the purposes of fulfilling legal obligations. Details of the winners may be published on Steamforged Games’ websites and social media pages.
20. Trade partners and employees of Steamforged Games, their families, agents and any other person connected with the administration of the competition are not eligible to enter into this prize draw. Steamforged Games’ decision as to whether or not a person is ineligible in accordance with this rule 20 is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
21. To the extent that it’s permitted by law, Steamforged Games, its agents and distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner of this prize draw or accept any liability for any financial loss or damage occurring as a result of taking up the prize, except where it is caused by the negligence of Steamforged Games, or its agents, or distributors. Your statutory rights are not affected and nothing in this rule 21 excludes or limits any liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
21. These rules are governed by the laws of England and any dispute relating to the promotion will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Entry indicates acceptance of these rules.
22. Promoter Details: Steamforged Games Limited, Unit 1, Kestrel Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, United Kingdom, M17 1SF +44 0161 429 0000
23. This promotion is void where prohibited by law.