Chosen Undead, the time is near, the NEW core sets for DARK SOULS™: The Board Game is available to pre-order.
Tomb of Giants and Painted World of Ariamis are the first in this fresh new look for DARK SOULS™: The Board Game.
When will the new DARK SOULS™ core sets be available you ask? Well, we are extremely excited that these dungeon crawler games are landing on the 8th of November this year.
Between now and November we will be sharing design diaries from lead designer Sherwin on topics such as:
- 1. Community Input shaping the new ruleset - Click HERE to read the first in the series
- 2. What’s in a Core Set - a fresh start for DARK SOULS™: The Board Game
- 3. Backwards Compatibility - how these new games will work with existing DARK SOULS™: The Board Game products
- 4. A Range of New Encounters
- 5. Exploring the Campaign System
- 6. Events While Exploring
We have new miniatures in each of the new games, including 1 large boss, 1 mini boss, 13 enemy miniatures, all in the grey base colour below and above, ready for those keen miniature painters out there to work their artistic magic on.
For now, Chosen Undead, warm yourself in the bonfire’s dying embers, and we’ll be back with next designer diary soon.